All about me

All about me...



My name is Cydney Christian. I am the second youngest of 7 and also the second youngest girl. I was born in Atlanta, Ga, raised in Lithonia. I grew up surrounded by family. Many of my classmates, teachers, and lunch ladies were related to me somehow. I would like to say that I am very family oriented...

I have an introverted personality and I wouldn't have it any other way. I despise large groups of people. I usually don't attend parties. BUT, if and when I do, I soon forget about my introverted ways and become a social butterfly! I love to curl up and read books, waste time and procrastinate. I have two lovely friends who try to pry me out of the house every chance they get.

My favorite color is blue. I am fascinated with fashion, makeup, ascetics. I'm extremely unorganized as you can tell.

Thoughts flow through my mind a million miles per minute and on a good day, i'm able to write most of them down.

I love food. 

Comments

Popular Posts